Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Woke up in London yesterday, found myself in the city, near Piccadilly, not really sure how I got here...

My last day in London! I can't believe it...time seems to be moving in a weird vortex where I feel like every day is roughly equal to four months and I am surprised at the end of every day. 

I know I wrote a lot about London when I was in the chunnel and didn't have the chance to update this post because I wanted to get the pictures up so I will try to be brief. 
Fun fact: the bridge that I would probably have associated with London Bridge is actually Tower Bridge--as it is right next to The Tower of London...it makes a lot of ssense. 
Now, I had to go see the Phantom of the Opera so my sister could live vicariously through me but I also had the chance to wander to Royal Albert Hall...this is where the 25th anniversary show took place (aka the video performance kaite makes me watch every christmas and easter morning) It was beautiful.
Right on the other side of the street was London's famous museum of natural history. All of the museums were free so it was a simple, fun place to spend a Sunday (except there were a lot of children). Some of the highlights are this GIANT SLOTH (not extinct):
This dinosaur I had to take a panorama of it was so big (also extinct): 
London has a shocking amount of dinosaurs.

So goodbye London, I was blown away by the diversity of people, places and things (nouns) you had to offer. Thanks for a great time...here is my Tube (subway) card that I'm so fond of: 
#gooyster

No comments:

Post a Comment